GRP Flat Roofing System
Offering exceptional GRP systems we have got everything your flat roof needs.
Having installed countless flat roofs using these systems, ranging from domestic porches to commercial projects covering thousands of square metres, we can unreservedly recommend GRP as a roof covering offering an exceptional value for money option.
By the nature of its application, it can easily be formed into and over complex profiles and when installed by our fully trained and competent employees, will offer a covering guaranteed to last at least thirty years!
The main advantages of the Cure-It and GRP flat roofing systems are:
– Extremely strong and durable.
– No seams or joins.
– Will not crack, split or bubble.
– Wide choice of colours.
– Can be walked on without damage.
– Maintenance free.
– Will not sustain damage from chairs, tables, plant pots etc.
– Moulds to complex shape extremely effectively.
– Insulation upgrades can be easily and economically incorporated.
– Standard, pre-formed profiles at eave, verge and abutments give smooth and tidy details.
– All GRP Flat Roofs, correctly installed, are cold applied and cured, absolutely water tight, heat, fire and impact resistant, storm and frost proof and recommended by the National Federation of Roofing Contractors and the British Board of Agreement.
The systems also offer a high security ultra hard finish and can incorporate non slip walkways for roof access.
Get in touch with us using the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as we can:
Let’s Get Started
Talk to us today about what you need and we’ll get you a no obligation quote in no time.